Welcome To The Bravo Multinational Incorporated. HUB On AGORACOM

Bravo Multinational Incorporated. currently being restructured to include its gaming operations along with mining interests

Free

Fairly clean for the most part. Revenues of $625,989 for the quarter, which I think was mainly from the 67 units they purchased originally. They also closed on some additional equipment on May 25 for cost of $135,856 (for 1,213,000 of shares). So it looks like additional units can be purchased for a relatively low number of shares.

So with 270 gaming units based on the last PR, revenue should get a nice pop going forward. And if they approach 700 units as rumored, the revenue will indeed be strong.

They still had a net loss of ($2.6M), mainly due to professional fees, which has to do with the arrangements they have with the principals.

On the revenues I don't quite understand the lease revenue arrangement since they state that they terminated their gaming equipment lease with Vomblom & Pomare and began operating the gaming equipment directly. I assume this is for the better.

Balance sheet looks good if they can collect the accounts receivable.

Outstanding shares is 125 million.

New Message
Please login to post a reply