Welcome To The Bravo Multinational Incorporated. HUB On AGORACOM

Bravo Multinational Incorporated. currently being restructured to include its gaming operations along with mining interests

Free

I haven't been around since 2011 in Goldland, but have been part of the Quilliam debacle since 2012 with Silver Falcon. I only started accumulating Goldland last year once some of the new players started to join. The changes recently announced are a long long time coming, but they are here now. We should all give the new leaders of the company a chance to present their business plan and give it time to succeed.

These are times to be excited, real change is finally here. If similar changes happen with Silver Falcon, imagine the potential of these 2 stocks from their current levels. I agree the BOD being wealthy doesn't guaranty anything, but based on the time and effort the new members have put in over the past year to get to this point, I am confident that they have a plan in place that THEY feel will turn these companies around and given their past success with other endeavers, I am willing to stay the course and see what the future holds.

New Message
Please login to post a reply