Welcome To The Bravo Multinational Incorporated. HUB On AGORACOM

Bravo Multinational Incorporated. currently being restructured to include its gaming operations along with mining interests

Free
Dec 17, 2015 04:16PM
Dec 17, 2015 07:11PM
Dec 17, 2015 10:02PM
Dec 17, 2015 10:33PM
Dec 18, 2015 11:45AM
Dec 18, 2015 12:31PM
Dec 18, 2015 08:01PM

Hey Pic and Chas and Bouts, I check once in awhile so see if anything has changed and the answer is the same - not much! You guys are legit and like you I hope to cash out whole if Bouts is right I might even see a profit and if I do, I'll also have to gladly shine his shoes! Can't wait to get out of this mess and I'll never invest in a sub-penny stock again because there are some real scumballs in these deals and on these boards and I'd like to stay as far away from them as possible since I live a good life like you guys. Fortunately this deal was not my whole life. I would like to get out whole or at least some substantial capital back for the sake of the few friends and family I brought into this sham although WEM probably still has the goods to be mined if anyone responsible could ever manage these companies like John LeLiever! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the genuine LONGS! Khaki

New Message
Please login to post a reply