Welcome To The Bravo Multinational Incorporated. HUB On AGORACOM

Bravo Multinational Incorporated. currently being restructured to include its gaming operations along with mining interests

Free

it's impossible to figure out between old directors, new detractors, convertible loans, s-8 share salaries, Delaney consultants, Lawyers, and CPAs

a lot of people trying to eat off of this thing and when another month drags on with no action it costs the shareholder plenty in salaries -sold or held.

I do think-the shares have gone into stronger hands, RK is an arrogant person with a lot of kids to feed that does not always tell the truth or can't remember everywhere he embellished but he will prosper with a higher share price as all will- he stopped emailing months ago, I think even purged me from news email list, lol

they are holding up with announcements and progress for some reason besides the lawsuit

the selling has been controlled which indicates it is known about and agreed to but kept silent by leadership or the seller is just maximizing bids

Paul and gang have come a long way and we will see what they unfold but...they learned from PQ and have some similarities in corporate structure

New Message
Please login to post a reply