Welcome To The Bravo Multinational Incorporated. HUB On AGORACOM

Bravo Multinational Incorporated. currently being restructured to include its gaming operations along with mining interests

Free

Besides the snafus in the 10Q, I thought the report was positive. Here are some takeaways:

1) Nothing surprising in the report

2) Revenue! $57,000 for 3 weeks in May, not bad. Plus they entered into sale agreement for 23 gaming machines for $161,000, wouldn't be surprised if that gets realized into revenue in either July or August. So Q3 could have $350,000+ in revenue.

3) A bulk of the shares issued were to their subsidiary for 50,000,000. From what I undertstand that was a precautionary measure having to do with if they lost the lawsuit. I expect those shares to be returned to treasury at some point. Then there was 12,500,000 shares issued for the purchase of the 150 gaming machines. The rest of the shares were issued for comp per their agreements. And when the stock price is so low there will be more shares issued, nature of the beast.

4)One of the largest shareholders, Julios Kosta, distributed his own shares to certain parties (including relatives) at .027 cents. I think there is major incentive to get the price up.

5) Decent volume today and nice close, I think it is a sign of things to come.

New Message
Please login to post a reply