Welcome To The Bravo Multinational Incorporated. HUB On AGORACOM

Bravo Multinational Incorporated. currently being restructured to include its gaming operations along with mining interests

Free

I had a good chat with my friend [long term criminal lawyer] who attended the SHM[he represented a number of holders]. He was impressed to say the least, with the integrity and professionalism of the whole group. These are all very successful people who know how to press thru the challenging times to reach their goal. They are not about to let this company fail.

There has been unforseen set backs and delays, but they have manouvered thru the mess left by the PQ clan and are more than ready to move forward. There should be news soon and they expect it to create buying interest. The selling has been more than expected, but these shares have gone to some very strong long term hands. They fully expect to see a much higher sp over the next few weeks and months. They believe that Red Chip will play an active and worth while roll very soon.

With that being said, I believe we bottomed this week and our patience will soon be rewarded.

cheers

New Message
Please login to post a reply