Welcome To The Bravo Multinational Incorporated. HUB On AGORACOM

Bravo Multinational Incorporated. currently being restructured to include its gaming operations along with mining interests

Free

I think you’re misunderstanding my point. I too wouldn’t want to just see a lot of bashing but there has to be a balance.

What some of the few people post here I don’t consider bashing. They’re posting their opinions. Even you sometimes post thing that are frustrating you. But it seems that if someone posts something here that you don’t agree with, they’re labeled as a basher.

Just to let you know I own a lot of shares and I want to make money. I think you might have to agree with this, the current stock price and all the dumping of shares is not something I am happy with. None of us really know who, why or what is causing this to happen. You have your opinion as to why as do I. Probably both of us are partially right and wrong.

If I have offended you in any way I do apologize and I am not saying you are a bad hub leader. I would have just private message you but that doesn’t work.

Hope today we see a positive movement up

New Message
Please login to post a reply