Welcome To The Bravo Multinational Incorporated. HUB On AGORACOM

Bravo Multinational Incorporated. currently being restructured to include its gaming operations along with mining interests

Free

With the news that was released today, that changes the game. 133 million shares were taken out of outstanding share count, that is incredible. When have you ever seen that before from a penny stock? And another 90 million+ that is frozen and potentially cancelable? Geez.

And most importantly the reason for the reductions - return of compensation shares and cancelled contracts - is all the more telling. This to me implies that they won't be diluting for compensation going forward until the share price rises.

In response to this news, I am expecting a recasting of the share price. .015-.02 is tiddlywinks. We should be .03-.05 in the short term based on this news. They have set the stage for higher prices, which will mean they can close on their other acquisitions, which means more revenue, which means yet higher share prices.

I believe all that is needed is a little momentum to get the snowball rolling (up the hill).

So that is what SHOULD happen. Let's see what REALLY happens.

Nov 14, 2016 05:34PM
Nov 14, 2016 05:54PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply