Welcome To The Bravo Multinational Incorporated. HUB On AGORACOM

Bravo Multinational Incorporated. currently being restructured to include its gaming operations along with mining interests

Free
Dec 29, 2016 04:09PM

Slant? just look at what Pierre did as an example of miserable, not slant but did. Not the same now.

stock performance, yeah we did not endure a selling off of 15-20-25-30 million shares so well. There were bids to sell into all the way down so if you held and now lashing out at management then...there are other discussions to be had.

The management has had shortcomings, no doubt. 

CFO's that will work for shares are not easy to come by I suppose. Think Ridenhour for other comparisons, he was timely but a share selling mofo.

Management has put the first revenue this ticker has ever had on the books/filed with proforma guidance in the 3.5 million range. IF they open a store and income investors come in and see verifiable cash on cash returns up to 45% in an exotic location where they can vacation and have their corporate/LLC meetings then I think this thing can blow up. They could sell thousands of machines all over the place, could happen easily.

Management got the stock off of pink status and on OTCQB, could fumble back to pink, but states will pick the ball up quickly.

Last time stock was down here it had a very nice rally, could happen again. 

And as a general rule on OTC penny stocks if you want to sell, pump, and don't bash. Why buy and hold a bunch of shares and then bash your investment and hope to sell higher. This one does not compute for me.

Dec 29, 2016 04:56PM
Dec 29, 2016 08:26PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply