Welcome To The Bravo Multinational Incorporated. HUB On AGORACOM

Bravo Multinational Incorporated. currently being restructured to include its gaming operations along with mining interests

Free

I have no doubt that John Prosser would do much more for this company and it's shareholders.

Just curious the motivation of those that sit here and defend current management?The stock performance is pathetic.The amount of deals is miniscule.And we celebrate a bounce from .004 to .008? You couldn't even get out at .008 in any size so even that print is useless.

Last spring the stock ran up to .09.....Was this in anticipation of JP regaining control? Been a steady decline since he withdrew that suit to pursue it another way.Would seem that as people thought PP would stay in charge they would run for the exits?Even some long time shareholders that it would seem were friends with PP.Must not have trusted him to do a good job.

Anyone know if RK is still pushing the 32 million shares naked short?That's what he told me on the phone 2-3 months ago.Was that all BS and we are supposed to forget it?You don't cover 32 million shares naked short on this volume and no increase in price.

Time for management to start being truthful or get your hands off my money I have invested here and get someone truthful and competent.

New Message
Please login to post a reply