Welcome To The Bravo Multinational Incorporated. HUB On AGORACOM

Bravo Multinational Incorporated. currently being restructured to include its gaming operations along with mining interests

Free

I am not a proponent of legalized marijuana. If they do use it for medical purposes it should under the strict guidelines like getting a script from the doctor and buy it from behind the pharmacy counter. My real doctor can't even write a script for medical marijuana.

I love to see DUI's for anyone driving under the influence of marijuana. The drug does alter preceptions and reactions.  Fact is driving accidents are up under the influence of pot in Colorado. 

Also,  Colorado drug use and addiction is up because of the legalization of marijuana. Do you actually think the drug cartels stopped selling there? 

Bouts...do you want your kids or kids smoking pot?  Tune out and drop out.....read the evidence of the consequences of marijuana drug abuse. Sperm can't even swim straight. 

It is what is and if people want to get loaded to alter their minds and bodies, its their choice. However, if they harm any of my family members while driving, they should pay a heavy price. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply