Welcome to the Cematrix Hub on AGORACOM

Free

Ok so if you are interested in small caps and looking for the one that has made the turn around and is about to go up then you may wanna consider Cematrix ( CVX) This cellular cement company after going thru the COVID turmoil and inflation is now turning around to go up. Consider the latest The company in their recent news release  and on their webinar has said they will be profitable on numerous occasions. For 2023 they have, contracted $40 mil and already Q1 and Q2 revenues were $13 mil The remaining $27 mil for Q3 and Q4 is where the management is saying they are going to be profitable in 2023 and 2024. Next year in Q1 they have one contract that's worth $19 mil to go in the ground. So already you are being set up with 3 quarters that may be perfectly lined up with higher revenues quarter after quarter that will generate positive EPS . Cematrix also has $3.6 mil in the bank They have over $107 mil in contracts and over $450 mil in bidding pipeline that does not take into account Bidens infrastructure spending bill yet. This bidding pipeline has grown from $150 mil 2 years ago to last year $320 mil and in the next 2-3 years it is expected to go up to $650 mil. They own 2 companies in US and own about 50% of a company called Glavel. It's now that the company is actually continually DERISKING its business Lastly they have been testing in few areas CVX's  c.c as base for roads and highways which is where I see CVX bread and butter in the near future. The study is to find out whether CVX c.c can hold against the shifting of the ground and all articles we have read suggests the roads are holding well with no cracks in the surface. Also very recently cematrix finished a road construction around a town not for study but for REVENUE which bodes well. The CEOs email to me said everything went very well!! Sitting at current .19c I believe it offers tremendous opportunity to those patient investors. The Q3 results are coming in November and we are expecting results to be good to very good this time. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply