Welcome To The CGX Energy Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Corndog, i think most if not all shareholders feel the way u do. I've been a shareholder since 1999 so the wait has been 1 looong road. I believe we are FINALLY there. By there i mean the next 3 - 6 months are going to be VERY interesting and exciting for us shareholders. I do not believe they will 'open up' the data room. I believe they are already(and have been for awhile) in talks with 2-3 potential partners who were VERY interested but just wanted the 3d results to confirm cgx's potential(also the economy has improved). I was at the agm and to me Sully and Workman seemed cautiously excited about the 3d results ! The 3d has improved their accuracy of where to start drilling and has also enhanced their potential somewhat.

I think a JVP will be announced before Christmas. I believe our sp will be betwween $3 - $5 by Christmas as well. After Christmas is anybody's guess as rumours of drill rigs and drill dates will be rampent ... which will only fuel the sp ! My guess is, based on its rise to drilling back in 2000 that our sp will rise to the $6-$8 range.

After that its anyboy's guess if they hit 1, 2, or 3 of those structural traps Workman talks about. I spoke with Sully at the agm and he is determined and believes that on thier 1st set of drill dates that he wants to hit 2 or more of these traps in one attempt ... that is HUGE potential. If that happens I believe the sp will soar !!

Sincerely, good luck to all shareholders and enjoy the ride. Stocks like this with explosive potential dont come along 2 often !

New Message
Please login to post a reply