Welcome To The CGX Energy Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

This is probably not a good thing to say but this BP situation is good for CGX as i see it. If Obama does put a stop to any US offshore drilling for awhile there might be investors/companies looking to put their investment elsewhere ... like CGX !

I am in no way saying the diaster is a good thing and i do wish it had not happened ... period !

btw, Charlotte did finally answer this past weekend. She had some personal issues when prevented her from responding right away. She gave the standard general response of, "things are progressing well and we expect an announcement in due course", which is much better than a 'we are having problems' response or 'it may take a little while yet' type of response ... isnt it ?

I cant see this announcement waiting until the June general meeting ... can any of u ?

I mean if cgx is contractually obligated to drill this year do they not need to obtain a drill rig and have it transported to their drill site and set up and mobilize a crew. This all takes months to accomplish and i think a late June announcement doesnt fit that bill.

I believe it has to happen in May.

Comments ...

New Message
Please login to post a reply