Welcome To The CGX Energy Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

My guess is that we should see a steady appreciation in SP from this point on. My reasoning is that Inpex spudding is very close to the Corentyne PPL and the possibility of Inpex hitting oil will, like you say lift our SP, and if they strike oil I think north of 2.00 @ share is my guess.

Even if Inpex comes up dry our SP shouldn't get hurt to bad because then the rig moves right over to Jaguar and that is when we should start to see real movement in the SP, and some where along the line CGX will be announcing drilling plans for Corentyne. A JVP is still a possibility.

The RE for Corentyne is 2.8 bil bbl's, with an insitu value of 10.00 bbl that would give CGX a MC of 28 bill assuming no JVP. These are scenario's that may or may not happen but my point here is with the potential upside that could give CGX a MC in the billions of dollars I don't see the current SP staying at these levels for much longer.

Remember the Bought Deal PP was done @ .90 @ share with no warrants, big money took all those shares and put up 23 mil, I am sure they are confident there is big upside to that investment. JMO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply