Welcome To The CGX Energy Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Angus McCoss, Tullow's Exploration Director, commented today:
"The discovery at Zaedyus has proved the extension of the Jubilee-play across the Atlantic and made an important new discovery in French Guiana. Tullow has built a commanding and unique acreage position in South America and this result marks the start of a significant and potentially transformational long-term exploration and appraisal campaign in the region."

I guess he has not looked at our extensive acreage position...He is probably trying to pull as much attention towards Tullow as he can but he will not be able to deny our acreage for very long.

I like the fact that there is so many companies involved in Tullow:

Tullow
Shell
Total
Northpet
Northern Petroleum
Wessex Exploration

All these companies will now be looking around to see who the other players are in the area and we will have a big spotlight shinning on us.

On Friday, First Energy which I like a lot as an institution specializing in oil companies bought 1.155M shares. These guys are very smart and have very deep pockets. That was a good vote of confidence in the company for them to move in that hard that early. They must realize the huge potential here as well.

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply