Welcome To The CGX Energy Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Zibo, I agree with you 100%. What is happening with this stock does not make sense. Every day I see that there are a few asks and a ton of bids so I expect the SP to rise, especially when there are over 1 million shares traded. It does not make sense to me when there are so few shares supposedly available, yet 1 million shares go by and we are still stuck at $1.20!!

As for the PP, I am confused about that option. It makes no sense right now. For example, if they announced the PP tomorrow, it probably would take at least a month to get it sorted out and close the deal. By that time, Eagle Eocene will have been passed through and the Maastrichtian target almost hit. Why put out the PP so close to the time, esp when Inpex has not announced and Jaguar is still in progress? Makes no sense to me.

Yet, the SP is stuck at $1.20 even though we are now drilling. Remember 2001 when they got the rig in place and how much it rose? Then in 2007 how it went to $4 just on news of resolution of the border dispute. Now we are actually drilling TWO targets and nothing...

If a JV is in place, that is another thing I would expect to bump the SP up. But what is the purpose of suppressing it for so long? Does not make sense to me.

Just my thoughts...

New Message
Please login to post a reply