Welcome to the CMKM Diamonds Stock Hub

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free
Message: Anyone who still has been unable to obtain their Certs please contact me

I want to stress this to everyone who believes that their 1M shares of CMKX is not worth a whole lot. We are currently going after all the assets of CMKX and this is only a small portion of what your 1M shares represents. The big money is with proving the NSS situation on our hands, so in fact spending a few dollars will help our cause and in the long run help yourself. The greater the NSS iss the better it will be for all the CMKX shareholders.

I'll provide an update once I know the exact process where the Certs can be sumitted should you wish to do so at this point in time.

Excellent question:

I own/owned 1M shares of CKMX (not worth a whole lot) and when they asked for certs a while back, it was not worth the cost to get them from the broker - no sense throwing more money after a tiny holding.

I am not sure what ended up happening to the shares. My broker is still holding them in my account, valued at an estimated $0.000000 each.

I have basically written them off.

New Message
Please login to post a reply