Welcome to the CMKM Diamonds Stock Hub

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Mar 14, 2008 07:38AM

FAQ Session #11: March 14, 2008
Q) When will the amended complaint be filed in the CMKM Diamonds vs. Urban Casavant?

A) The company has no response to questions that, if answered fully, might disclose trial strategies, tactics or other matters to the opposing parties.

Q) Has CMKM filed any tax returns for 2007 or prior years?

A) The Company has not filed any tax returns for previous years. An extension has been filed for the 2007 return.

Q) Based on the latest information concerning the "Statement of Defence by CMKX" concerning Entourage Mining, has CMKX started distributing the stated shares to their shareholders or are they going to do so?

A) The company has no response to questions that, if answered fully, might disclose trial strategies, tactics or other matters to the opposing parties.

Q) I have been told that Bill Frizzell purchased a shell corporation sometime in the recent past. Is this correct?

A) No, Mr. Frizzell has never purchased nor been involved in the purchase of a shell corporation.

Q) I've been told that Kevin West has been in contact with Emerson Koch in discussions regarding our claims that Emerson holds. I've also been told that Mr. West has no further desire to discuss such claims, about core drilling or any other matter. Is this true?

Q) I have a cert for 7000000 shares and there is an electronic record of it through my bank CIBC. Was it necessary to send this to the Task Force?

A) The Task Force was dissolved over 1 ½ years ago. There is no need to send a copy of your certificate anywhere.

Q) How long do you believe this rebuilding process will take and do you believe that we will receive any funds as stockholders?

A) The Company currently has no ongoing business, no revenues and is devoting all available time and resources to litigation. There are three lawsuits against the Company, a Wells Notice from the SEC and two lawsuits filed by the Company in efforts to recover assets. There are so many variables with time due to matters being tied up in litigation that it is impossible to put a timeframe on anything.

The Company must recover enough assets to allow it to build a real business. If the Company is able to recover the needed assets, it will then build a business with revenues. Management continues to review many scenarios that will allow this company to return to trading.

In spite of the rumors of promises by previous management, there has never been a fund of any kind set up for the shareholders. If the Company is successful in its rebuilding and recovery efforts, the shareholders will benefit as would any other shareholder in a publicly traded company. Shareholders will benefit if there is an appreciation in share price and not by some type of monetary distribution.

Q) Why was Michael Williams involved with CMKM at the time that Urban Casavant hired Mr. West?

Q) Is Michael Williams still involved with CMKM?

A) No

Q) I am a current shareholder of CMKM Diamonds, Inc. and have noticed that there is a restriction placed on all dividends that were issued by CMKM when they become affiliated with Juina Mining Corp, US Canadian Minerals, and Casavant Int'l Mining. Is there is a time frame on when these restrictions are going to be lifted?

A) CMKM Diamonds has no control over the restrictions or the non-restricting of shares held by shareholders in the name of other companies. These questions should be directed to the companies of the shares that you own.

Q) Mr. West,
The last CEO Update seemed to be more negative than any of your previous updates. If it is possible that there is no guaranteed value to be returned to shareholders, why would you continue to fight for something that may all be in vain?

A) It is not my intent for any update to appear negative. My job is to report to the shareholders the facts as they are and that is what I have tried my best to do. This has not been an easy task and not one that I enjoy, but it must be done. Unfortunately, this Company appears to have never had a legitimate business. We are in a situation that is going to require a lot of time and effort to rebuild the Company and have a viable business. I believe we will recover substantial assets and that there is a tremendous opportunity for the future of this Company. Patience will be required as we continue our efforts.

I have often wondered why some people cannot believe that anyone would take on such a task just because it is the right thing to do. If everyone in this world passively stood by and let others continue to steal from innocent people, then there would never be any hope and this problem would only get progressively worse.

Somewhere, someone has to stand up and say “Enough is Enough”. No one can do it alone and I thank God for a man like Bill Frizzell that has risked everything he has ever worked for to try and do the right thing to protect the rights of innocent people like you and me.

To answer the question in a more direct manner, we are doing this because it is the right thing to do. No matter what the eventual business, financial or individual outcome of this long journey turns out to be for all shareholders, collectively we will have at least tried our best to do the right thing. At the very least, the people that have wronged you and me will not be free to continue doing the same thing over and over to more innocent people.

You can also get to the FAQ by Kevin our CEO or ask him questions directly by going through the website www.sunshinemall.com

CMKX To DA MOON !

Mar 17, 2008 10:26AM

Apr 14, 2008 09:50AM

IQ1
Apr 18, 2008 04:05AM

Apr 18, 2008 10:38AM

Apr 18, 2008 06:00PM

IQ1
Apr 21, 2008 05:16AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply