Welcome to the CMKM Diamonds Stock Hub

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free
Message: Re: Something Very Positive may be on the way for CMKX

Mar 18, 2008 05:12AM

Mar 19, 2008 07:48AM

IQ1
Mar 19, 2008 03:32PM

By: wowthisishuge
29 Mar 2008, 12:31 PM EDT
Msg. 694255 of 694560
Jump to msg. #
Hi Everyone,

My brother called me on Wednesday and filled me in on what is going on. Over the last 3 years he has laughed at me when I told him about CMKX. He called it a scam from day one. I always rebutted his statements and told him it was a sting and he would see very soon. Of course very soon didn't happen and many times I questioned what I had got into.

Well things have changed. I cannot tell you where he works for his own safety, but our most recent conversation was eye opening to say the least. The treasury is posturing before the public at this time just prior to the federal reserve being moved under it's umbrella. Paulson is the presidents key man and is running the show on that end.

The Sec is being disarmed. He also said numerous payments are being released behind the scenes to various companies but you will not hear about them. He is not sure how they are doing it, could be an NDA.

He said that CMKX will be handled very quietly, but the ownership in one company will turn the future into a windfall of unimaginable wealth.

Now you know why I picked this alias

The system changes are real. Unbelievable.

God Bless us ALL!

New Message
Please login to post a reply