Welcome to the CMKM Diamonds Stock Hub

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Re: From IH -

in response to by
posted on Apr 07, 2008 06:49AM

I have a good friend who knows A. Clifton Hodges and the information on this board is legit as far as I know. We have a lot of very bright people involved in getting CMKX back on track. This is something very few people expected and some have written off their shares which I believe is a mistake. Its hard to believe that people are so misinformed.

To a degree the Brokers have provided misinformation to many of the CMKX shareholders regarding our shares, and I have been personally asked if I want to simply have them wiped off from my account because they are worthless. I told them that its a nice try but would they simply delete thousands of dollars from their account ?

No response.

Since then my broker TD is no longer accepting the Certs for over the counter or pinksheet certs back into our accounts. I wonder why?

It would be interesting to call them and hear their excuses, I'm sure they would be amusing.

This is just crazy because CMKX is currently a real private company with a CEO who is keeping us updated, we have a huge shareholder base. We are growing in numbers all the time!

You stated "Chinese are loaning us the money to buy their stuff."

Yes its true, there are more countries doing the same thing to the US although China is at the top.

Why are they doing this ?

Suppose they keep doing this for another couple of years eventually they will have the power to make demands on the US. If you could not make payments to the bank on a house you have a mortgage on, a family to support... what happens ? The bank will foreclose and take it.

Perhaps long term the US will have no choice put to give up ownership, although this is only speculation.

As it turns out the average person in the US pays $30,000 in dept per year without even realizing this. If you earn $20,000 per year, then you have just added $10,000 to the debt.

Its not even your fault.

Realistically ...I personally agree that buying into Gold is the one sure thing. History tends to repeat and its too bad we don't learn from our mistakes.

New Message
Please login to post a reply