Welcome to the CMKM Diamonds Stock Hub

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Kevin you tell us CMKX has no claims, no money no nothing, yet in Feb 2008 you claim CMKX has acquired assets to allow it to trade.
Kevin responds "March 30, 2007 on page 6 under #13. Because the initial lawsuit was only amended to add Eton Properties as a defendant, the wording of the lawsuit in general was not changed or we would have had to start the service process all over again on all defendants. At the time the original lawsuit was filed, CMKM had full control of 45 million shares of Entourage Mining that had substantial value at that time. This was the reason for the statement in the petition that was filed. Entourage has filed suit in a Canadian Court to cancel that certificate. We have hired very competent counsel to represent us in Canada and the case in the early discovery stage."

Donald Stoecklein has possession of the cert but why ?
Kevin responds "Donald Stoecklein because he was initially entrusted with its care by CMKM and Entourage Mining. Mr. Stoecklein has made known to current management that he will release the certificate to the Company with a court order to do so. Securities Law Institute has no ownership interest in the certificate or the shares it purports to represent."

Kevin "The attorney is duty bound not to discuss company business in a public forum especially matters involving company litigation. As has been stated many times in the past, Bill Frizzell has personally guaranteed and received all monies used for the litigation of this Company. Out of this money, Mr. Frizzell has made small loans to the Company to enable me to take a partial salary. Criminal charges are usually brought by state and federal government in cases such as this. Since I took office I have cooperated with every regulatory agency and law enforcement agency that is investigating the activities of former management and their associates. The company has no ability to influence the investigatory process or in any way expedite the process that results in criminal charges."

---
What I would like to know is what % of the claims transferred to Entourage were legit and belonged to CMKX.
I'm betting they were all legit at the time of transfer and Entourage allowed them to lapse and now they are trying to take back our 45 million shares of Entourage. Being ignorant is their own fault and their lawsuit should be thrown out and in fact they should be paying the CMKX shareholders a substantial amount of money for the damage they have caused by allowing the CMKX claims to lapse.

Bill Frizzell and Kevin appear to be doing everything possible to bring back the value into CMKX and they don't have control over how the law enforcement agancies are going about the investigation to bring criminal charges against the individuals that put us in this situation.

Here is another issue we have the SEC is responsible for allowing too many shareholders to obtain the 45 million shares of Entourage, hence our % of these shares is being diluted. We are not going to receive the true value of the shares as it is being distributed to a much much larger group of shareholders. I want my fair share, how is the SEC going to deal with this and all the other dividends we have been promissed but which are restricted ?
Is CMKX planning to address this issue ? How ?

New Message
Please login to post a reply