Welcome to the CMKM Diamonds Stock Hub

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Meet & talk with Mark in Chattanooga 11-08-08

I will be hosting a shareholders get-together on 11-08-08 in Chattanooga Tn.It will be a time for all to come together and meet and exchange views etc. Mark Faulk will be here and will be glad to answer questions, we will have a general mix and mingle and then a question and answer period. It will be held at a local restaurant in a private room from 5-9 pm.Please see that this gets posted and updated on all boards and chat rooms, I will post more as i find out, but just wanted to get the word so if you want to make plans it will give you plenty of time, thanks granny

here is a email from Mark;

Cxxxxin,

I would love to attend an informal shareholders' meet and greet. I should make it clear that I would attend in a strictly unofficial capacity, meaning that no company announcements or information not available to all shareholders could be shared, and that the event is not in any way connected to CMKM Diamonds as a company. I would also want the event to be open to all shareholders. Having said that, I think it would be an excellent forum to meet some of our shareholders, and is entirely within my policy to give as much access to CMKM shareholders as is possible. I have a grandchild due on Oct. 18th, so as long as that or some other unexpected event doesn't create a conflict, I will plan to attend.

Thanks!!
Mark Faulk
--

To share a voice from The CMKX Shareholders please join the American Dream 2009

Join The American Dream 2009 the new Voice of America.

With a developing nationwide and global presence we will collectively mark the largest voice to keep the American Dream alive and moving forward.
Imagine a group of 10s of thousands able to use our ability to unite and let our voice be heard on current issues that affecting all Americans.

Will you join us today? This list is opt in only and takes but 1 minute.
Please join us then tell 10 friends!! Let's get everyone on the list and hold those in our government accountable to the People!!

Visit
http://americandream2009.angelfire.com
to get on board now!

Talk soon.

Jeff
Administrator
The American Dream 2009

New Message
Please login to post a reply