Gold & Diamonds

Exploration & discovery in Tanzania & Mexico

Free

OK here goes. I just got back to Victoria after some long days in Vancouver and had another commitment here so I am a bit tired. The meeting was very professionally handled but you could tell everyone was excited and why not?? There were already a bunch of new millionaires after the stock went from .36 cents to $5.50 in a year!

For a lot of reasons they believe this deposit is huge. They have had an 88% success rate in their drill program so wherever they drill they are averaging at least 1% gold which is amazing. Now they want to drill the heck out of the area in the next few months to define what they have and are adding two more drills for a total of five. I spoke to one geologist and he said it takes about two weeks to get results back from the labs so results will be coming steadily.

They compared what they found with Geita a huge mine to the West. It has defined about 23 million ounces. If we find even close to that our share price will continue to soar.

Getting on the TSX is in progress but they can't say when they may be accepted.

I have a bunch of notes and may try to add more later but I must get some sleep. A dinner party was being held for all attendees. Limos to pick people up from the main office and cabs to drive them back.I will definately attend that next year.

New Message
Please login to post a reply