Canada Carbon: very rare high purity, nuclear graphite quality

100% interest: 4 strategic graphite properties / 2 past producing graphite mines in Ontario and Québec

Free

Hi everyone. I have recently invested in CCB. My DD shows that the graphite space is certainly a learning curve and that CCB's graphite is rare amoung graphite companies. While the vast majority of graphite companies have flake graphite CCB has the rare lump/ vein type. It has been proven to be very high purity having recently been tested out to be nuclear grade. The known veins in this deposit are mostly at surface and recent drilling has discovered new veins to a depth of 40m. Mining chance is obviously very good as the property is located mostly on private land in Quebec and has a road to paved road access .8 km from the property. There is also a powerline .5 km from the deposit. CCB presently has 640 tons of graphite ore stockpiled from surface exploration and a bulk sample permit is in the works. What took me a while to understand is that you don't need much high purity graphite to make good money. The 640 tons of stockpiled exploration ore should bring in around 2 million dollars or more. The reason its so valuable is the rarity of natural high purity vein/ lump graphite in the world. Also the high purity means significantly less processing costs to prepare for the market.

Presently drilling has resumed on the property to extend graphite mineralization at depth and along strike and they will be also testing 3 of the new anomalies discovered in a recent VTEM fly over.

What I also found compelling about CCB was the series of news releases over the last 8 months has shown a methodical and steady progression to where they are now. All indications are the burn rate is low and the shareholders money is making it into the ground resulting in a steady expansion of the resource.

For your own DD......CCB's news releases provide the above information and more (with the exception of my personal $ estimate).

I am hoping for some dialogue with other posters going forward.

New Message
Please login to post a reply