Canada Carbon: very rare high purity, nuclear graphite quality

100% interest: 4 strategic graphite properties / 2 past producing graphite mines in Ontario and Québec

Free
Message: Re: Canada Carbon Acquires Calumet Claims From Caribou King

The Calumet property previously owned by CKR was used as a proximity play to CCB. CKR's price ran from .03 to as high as .11 based on their direct proximity to CCB. Since then historic graphitic blocks have been discovered on the property and a CKR news release stated that CCB's VTEM survey showed "The northeastern portion of the Calumet claims adjoins the eastern block of CCB’s Miller Mine. Overlap from the airborne survey reveals that anomalies of similar magnitude and dimension are present on the northeastern portion of the Calumet claims".

This is a very important property for CCB to pick up. They've been after it for some time. CCB got it for a song……$15,000 and 200,00 shares including a 2% NSR. This is the last and most strategic property in the area. CCB now dominates this entire deposit area and a larger area spreading west.

What the market has missed so far is this new property with graphite blocks and graphite anomalies lies on trend smack dab between the CCB’s Miller Graphite Mine and the historic Calumet Graphite Mine.

New Message
Please login to post a reply