Welcome To The Canadian Imperial Venture HUB On AGORACOM

Identify, Focus, Develop.

Free

Hi mogur

You raise some interesting points some I agree with and others I don't. The company has taken a big hit, $50 million off its capitalisation value. Credibility and ability to raise further capital must be eroded unless the infomation on the GPS is positive. We wait that information.

Alberta at the moment is a trickle of income but its potential could well be awesome. Again another wait and see situation.

The issued share capital is large for a junior company. We all know the reason for that. I agree with you that it is realistic for the company to consolidate shares. Hypothetically 10 to 1 rather than 25 to 1 seems realistic. A company with 40 million issued shares rather than 16 million.

I believe that management have learnt lessons from this latest operation. Steve Millan has acted in good faith and even Kirby may have done no more than sold at an inopportune time. I do not see the share value dropping much below the 4.5 / 5 cent level. The potential upside in this stock is still great. Time IMO for investors to consider averaging down at these current low values.

What I await with interest is how CIVC, SPE/UG, Enegi relate to each other with their future joint and independent plays. All could be winners, all could be losers or some win out at the expense of others. My major holding ( sounds impressive but its not that many shares ) is CIVC and to that end it is they that I want to succeed.

Best wishes and luck to all investors.

a6dyl

New Message
Please login to post a reply