Welcome To The Canadian Imperial Venture HUB On AGORACOM

Identify, Focus, Develop.

Free

Hi newbie........ thanks for the post

OK Steve is concentrating on running an oil company. Heh I can live with that. But his oil company is financed by shareholders and yes he owns a large percentage along with the other directors but we little guys still contribute and if more money is required we may be the people they turn to.

What concerns/disappoints me is that they treat us with such little respect. This a point I have raised before on boards. The company should have a person whose role is to inform shareholders of developments.

I can live with disappointment and have with CIVC and other shares I've held. What I can't stand is the the lack of information, the contradictory information, the bullish information which lacks foundation and the contempt that the BOD appear to have towards us.

When real searching questions are asked the company don't respond. Ask a simple question and it appears you get a friendly response.

For me I have written off the substantial investment I made in the company. I can't afford too but.... If I make something so well and good if not its yet another learning curve.

Feeling p..sed off with the BOD. IMO we appear to be the s..t on the bottom of their shoe and I don't like being treated in such fashion. I hope my foul language doesn't offend anyone it certainly isn't meant to. I just cannot find the appropriate words to express my thoughts.

Best wishes to all

a6dyl

New Message
Please login to post a reply