Welcome To The Canadian Imperial Venture HUB On AGORACOM

Identify, Focus, Develop.

Free

Hi Hope

I asked the $64,000 question now you ask the $128,000 question. You have to remember that we are the little people here trying to make the best of the situation. My take on Alberta is quite simple. CIVC perceived IMO that they coud be taken over, and took on the Alberta play at a cost of 200 Million shares to prevent this. Will it be the panacere that heals all, I don't know.

For all CIVCs failings they hold interesting leases. I have faith in Steve Millan because basically he is an old bloke like me with a dream of oil in Newfoundland. I can't fault him for that. Where you and I have missed out in all this is by holding the stock and not playing the stock like the day traders.

If I had been an active player instead of a passive stock holder I could have made money. Hindsight is great and I don't feel bad because of my own short comings. We learn, live with it and move on.

Have I got a crystal ball to say that CIVC down the line will be big. No. BUT the potential of a penny stock cannot be underated. Just my opinion.

Rambled enough. Good luck on what ever you decide to do, but remember if you are not in it, you can't win it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply