Welcome To The Canadian Imperial Venture HUB On AGORACOM

Identify, Focus, Develop.

Free

Re: CIVC STRANGE

in response to by
posted on Aug 25, 2008 09:05AM

I agree a6dyl. If this Alberta play is going to be something... we need it to happen soon. I try and follow the expression that "no news is good news"....but with CQV I don't really know if this holds true.

If they have 3 or 4 of the 5 holes drilled (thats rumors I've heard from other forums) then why not release the information??? I guess in a way it makes sence for them to release all of the results at once....but on the other hand Steve and the rest of the BOD's should be able to see that no news releases for the past 4 weeks or so is hurting the SP and driving its share holders crazy.

I'm pretty sure that Steve is drove nuts with all the emails he has been receiving, and questions like whats going on with the shale oil and the Alberta gas. I just don't understand why he wouldn't at least send out a news release giving an update of the number of wells drilling and an expected date for the test wells/holes completion.

Starting to get a little worried that once again things aren't turning out the way that CQV invisioned.

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply