Welcome To The Canadian Imperial Venture HUB On AGORACOM

Identify, Focus, Develop.

Free

Agree with both you and Marlin. Self respect is worth keeping but has the company got much left. They will find it hard to find financing with such a track record of misses and share dilution. 404 million issued shares. My bet is that there are successful national companies with fewer shares.

The way I see it is that we can all take bad news. We prefer good news but we are all adults and live with disappointments every day. All we want is honesty. If we have cash flow problems spell it out. If the analysis is not good what plans have they up their sleeves. If we are going down don't keep us in suspense. If we are sitting on great news then let it out. Either way, by not letting us know treats us with no respect and by definition means that the individuals in charge of the company lose our respect for them.

I've read arguments that NRs also inform the opposition, other companies. OK but don't CIVC own the leases for these exploration areas. Everybody has known for years the oil is there or there abouts. NRs are not letting a big secret out of the bag IMO.

a6dyl

New Message
Please login to post a reply