Welcome To The Canadian Imperial Venture HUB On AGORACOM

Identify, Focus, Develop.

Free

email from Mr. Edwards

posted on Nov 22, 2008 07:50AM
Recs: 0
email from Mr. Edwards

Hi Mr. Edwards, my name is Newbie18 and I have been a shareholder of CIVC since March of this year. My questions are as follows:

1.Does CIVC own 100% of the exploration rights to the land sections that are to be farmed out , as mentioned in the latest NR?

100% of 14 sections and 85% of 7

2.Does CIVC own 100% of the rights to the other sections of land not included in the farmout agreement?

CIVC owns a 100% interest in the majority of the non farmout lands and avg 80% interest in the balance

3.Any ideas on when the public will be made aware of who your new partner in the Alberta Program is, and what their time frame entails?

The identity of the the new partner is of no relevance since theirr only contribution is finacial and they are not operating CIVC is

4.Is CIVC responsible financially in helping to get a rig back to Shoal Point to prove up the GPS, or is that the responsibility of the operator, Shoal Point Energy?

CIVC is a 22.5% interest holder in the GPS play and under the various agreements between the partners CIVC can choose to participate in any proposed program or go penality.If we participate then we pay our 22.5% share if we go penality the we are carried but we will have to pay our share of the proposed operation plus a penality out of production if production is established.

New Message
Please login to post a reply