Welcome To The Canadian Imperial Venture HUB On AGORACOM

Identify, Focus, Develop.

Free

Re: Posting from Investorvillage; News

posted on Jan 12, 2009 02:38AM

You know what J2T's for all your constant rambling and posting you never really say anything at all....its just all garbage. If someone posts something you don't like then you simply pull it, and say that it wasn't within Agoracom rules and what not...but thats not it YOU simply didn't like it. Then you go ahead and offend or disrespect pretty much everyone on this forum on a regular basis and them when someone questions you, you get all pi*sed off and start sluking.

We are all on this forum for the same reason to follow the progression of CIVC...nothing else. You say you don't like all the other forums because of all the idiots and useless posting that goes on. Well guess what the types of posts that you have been doing lately is exactly what you say you don't like.

So no one cares for your constant bitterness about how bad this stock is doing..because guess what we all have this stock and we are all sitting here at a loss right now...so deal with or sell off what you have and buy mutual funds.

Sorry to the rest of the board for posting this off topic message but I didn't start it and I don't appreciate being opening disrespected on a public forum. All I simply did was submit a post in response to Yknorth that J2T's didn't like and chose to make fun of.

New Message
Please login to post a reply