Welcome To The Canadian Imperial Venture HUB On AGORACOM

Identify, Focus, Develop.

Free

Re: Volume

in response to by
posted on May 08, 2009 02:02PM

Hey a6dyl,

I noticed a few of your posts on IV and put one on there myself. I don't really say much on the forum usually.

As for this recent SP increase I don't see how it can be anything but good. I mean for some reason now people suddenly want to buy in. Which hasn't been the case for quiet some time. I know that there is a oil and gas symposium going on this week in Houston, Texas with many different players from the oil and gas industry within Newfoundland attending....including the Natural resources minister Kathy Dunderdale. There was a small clip about it on VOCM (newspaper) which mentioned there attendance and that their purpose was to promote Newfoundlands offshore potential and resources. Weather or not this SP increase and volume boost have anything to do with the Conference is anyones guess but it would be a real coincidence if the two are completely unrelated.

I think that CIVC has a real good idea about exactly what they have in the ground. Predictions or estimates of upwards to 2-3 billion barrels and Natural gas....but unproven. If those estimates are anywhere near accurate then this thing will happen IMO. Oil is already on the rise, closing today at just over 58 dollars. Now is the time for a big company to buy out CIVC when oil is lower like this. Once oil goes back to 90-100 dollars a barrel its going to cost a lot more.

I'm curious if anyone else out there has sent an email to Steve or Gerald Edwards in the last couple of days to see if they have anything to say. They have said before that they are shopping around the Green Point Shales and have had some interest but no deals yet. With everything going on in the last couple of days it really makes you wonder. I think that even if a deal is struck to either have a company acquire a working interest in the GPS or buy out CIVC completely it will be a week or two until we here the news officially. Its going to take time to cross the T's and dot the I's so to speak. I guess I'm just optimistic with this stock.

Well A6dyl there's my take on it. I would like to here yours....anyone else???

A

New Message
Please login to post a reply