Welcome To The Cancana Resources Corp HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

I understand from discussions on Amazon that the current plant operations would have net margins of about $120,000/month.

Cancana has option to buy Amazon out 100% and considering we are raising 23.5 million ... and our projected share structure all in will be 32 million shares ... it's not difficult to conclude that the balance of Amazon will be done by way of the equity issue to raise the 6 million. Seems to match up perfectly to the initial 30% cost parameter.

Madeira is likely a cash deal dealt with through the debt issue.

Part of the $17.5 million debt issue will surely go to plants for both Parauna and Madeira operations.

I believe Plant 2 at Parauna is projected to have a cashflow of $10,000,000/year.

It would take a bit of time to get up and running at the 2nd plant size but in the meantime ... the current plant is in operation.

What do you figure that a 100% stake in Amazon with only 32 million Cancana shares fully diluted ... would mean on Amazon Plant #1 net margins as far as impact to Cancana shareholders?

Right from the get go ... what might an E/S ratio reflect as for Cancana investors on it alone?

Currently ... I don't think it is being factored into the share price at all.

I would think we are being valued entirely on Madeira potential ... and based on what we know ... and what we expect to see validated ... we're undervalued at present because of a very few (but big) final loose ends to tie up.

Propertymad has given some numbers on Madeira scenarios ... what does it look like when you factor Parauna 100% into the equation.

Propertymad .. you can crank that out as well ... like your equations.

Also PM ... check your E-mail if you haven't already.

New Message
Please login to post a reply