Welcome To The Canstar Resources Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Exploring For Gold and Base Metals

Free

E-mailed Premier Williams and got a response from his office

in response to by
posted on Apr 13, 2010 09:57AM

Others should also email his office. dannywilliams@gov.nl.ca or kathydunderdale@gov.nl.ca the more that email, the more it may be a pain in his behind, never know, something may be done then maybe nothing but at least they know people are pissed.

Thank you for your correspondence to Premier Williams. Please note that your comments will be given due consideration.
Sincerely,

Sherry Samson
Office of the Premier

Email I sent which I copied from someone else,

To: Williams, Danny
Subject: Mary March Property

"I copied this letter and sending it to you because I also am concerned about what's going on or the lack of. I am also a long time shareholder of Canstar Resources, a company that has invested in your riding and the Province of Newfoundland.

I am sure you are fully aware of the never ending dispute between Vinland Resources vs The Government, Noranda and Canstar Resources. This pertains to the Mary March property located in "your" jurisdiction.

The Mary March property as you may be aware has great potential as shown by past results. Of course a great amount of drilling is necessary to establish this fact. This fact alone would have an enormous impact on your riding. I would assume that you are very concerned about jobs and investment there. In a riding that has been hard hit by the shutdowns in the forestry industy----the more reason to create jobs and investment in the mining industry.

Are the constituents in your riding aware that the huge number of jobs that have been lost over the last Ten years? Jobs that have been held hostage for a decade. And the enormous investment opportunity that has been placed in limbo as well. This is extremely important information that the constituents need to realize. The amount of LOST INCOME to your constituents in this riding is staggering. How can this be justified for such an unrealistic and unreasonable amount of time......"

Yours truly,
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

New Message
Please login to post a reply