Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

Amazing. The Raging Bull board is completely out of control with the personal insults and attacks. No one talks about the current jagh operations or the merger partner, dates of product approvals or launches, anticipated revenues and profits or anything else from an investment standpoint.

I hope either the merger completes soon or the company declares bankruptcy so this childish game ends. Due to my involvement two years ago I want to see what the actual story is but abiding the inane rants and accusations is getting tiresome. I still believe it is nothing more than a classic pink sheet pump and dump stock but only an actual merger or declaration of bankruptcy will prove the point.

Unfortunately, I don't think it ends until the six month waiting period for the most recent YA Global restricted stock "gift" has past and they are able to run it up one more time. It is hard to believe they continue to be able to find more people willing to buy this story or enough current investors willing to add to their already losing positions but they always seem to find a way. If this CardioGenics deal falls through (as I strongly believe it will) and the stock drops to single digits, I will very likely buy some shares to profit from the next and possibly last runup. I thought about it before this latest runup but I really didn't think they could get away with the same stunt a third time. Now it seems there is no limit to how often they can milk this cow no matter how many failed mergers they rack up.

New Message
Please login to post a reply