Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

If the merger completes on or before June 30th it will be the only stock I have ever seen in my more than 30 years following the stock market that didn't move up quite a bit well before the official announcement. Inside information trading always occurs and other than Martha Stewart the regulators don't seem to even pretend to care lately or try put a stop to it.

If this stock was going to even go to $2 a share within a week you wouldn't need a squeeze of the naked shorts to move it up, specualtors, day traders, and hedge funds with leaked details would already be all over it because of the leverage on its low price right now. I think the biggest question now is how the delay or cancellation of the merger will be announced and what excuses the pumpers will come up with for yet another failure. I hope I am wrong and the merger does get completed but even so, I don't think the stock price is going up any significant amount for any extended period of time. I think the NSS will prove to be a farce yet the dilution of the stock will prove to be very real.

New Message
Please login to post a reply