Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

The best news is it won't be long to wait and see if the merger completes or is delayed again or outright cancelled. One of the things I find most interesting is the strong efforts to get the remaining outstanding shares of prior stock redeemed for current stock before the merger. If those shareholders were adequately notified back then why should anyone care now if they have been too unaware or too stupid to convert their stock to current shares? It strikes me as yet another way to try and trigger the naked short squeeze they keep hoping will come but, so far, never has. My guess is the main appeal for CardioGenics was the suggestion of the massive short squeeze that would propel the shares to very high valuations as was also rumored to be the case in both the Cryptometrics and BlueCreek mergers. If no such squeeze materializes, my guess is that CardioGenics will also walk away just as the immediately previous two did. Time will tell if that will be on or before July 17th or a subsequent target date.

On the other hand, if the merger does go through and dilution takes the shares down to 5 or 6 cents there will be some really hurting and really angry longs. The RB board should be exponentially more vicious than it already is if that occurs!

New Message
Please login to post a reply