Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

Hi Jag,

I have always found this stock to be most confusing, going up when it should be going down and vice versa. I generally have made a little money on this one betting against my opinions. I will say that if the merger does happen on Friday the stock may well pop to $1.00. After that it all depends on what, if anything, Cardio actually brings to the table. There are those who seem to know this company who claim it has great potential in which case it may pull Jag out of the toilet even with the looming reality of massive share dilution and unrestricted selling in six months. If Cardio has products which the longs on RB claim will be in every hospital then I could see the Jag go north of $2.00. However, I am totally unwilling to risk further funds on this stock at the moment. I will be gratified if The Jag regains $1.00 in the short run and therefore I shall predict it with fingers crossed and horseshoes firmly planted you know where. I have pretty much given up on any added boost we may get from short covering having been let down about three times too often in this regard.

Good luck,

Doc

New Message
Please login to post a reply