Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

True, but I wish they would get some new material. It's the same old stuff over and over and over again. Maybe they, especially AC2, think if they reprint something enough times it will become more valid. Like 5 year old "proof" of NSS in JAGH which would have to assume owners that knew way back then they were missing shares have done nothing to correct that in the subsequent 5 years. Is it me, or does that seem a bit of a stretch?

I'll leave analysis to Doc, our resident statistician, of the ad nauseum reprints of "statistical proof" of 184 million naked shorts from thetruth that AC2 keeps posting.

As far as the further delay of a week, my suspicion is they keep waiting for some type of short squeeze or surge of buying by excited newbies to move the stock price up and it just does not happen. I think they have cried wolf one too many times. This latest runup to 45 cents fizzled rather quickly and recently the low volume suggests to me it is only holding in the 30's due to manipulative buying on the part of the current longs and pumpers. I think either the merger gets cancelled outright, or it goes through eventually but is a complete dud due to the massive dilution. Sorry Doc, I do not wish for you to lose any more money but that is how I see it unfolding.

New Message
Please login to post a reply