Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

Dischino,

Thanks for "stopping by". If you have read much on the JAGH RB board you will know that I am evil incarnate for most of the longs there, especially the most vocal such as animalcontrol_2, rezurch, takedown, etc. My sin was to have invested a large sum of money in the merger/naked short story 2 years ago (and 3 merger partners ago) then fairly quickly deciding I no longer believed the stories. I sold my position out for a relatively small trading loss (average sale price above a dollar) and have since stayed on record on the RB message board that I don't think the merger partners they have selected will make the stock skyrocket as they imply and that I don't believe there are any naked short positions of any real significance that would trigger the type of dramatic short squeeze they promote. For that I have been called a terrorist repeatedly and accused of treason, neither of which appear of sufficient concern to RB to ban animalcontrol_2 from such vile posts.

I don't think it is just a general lack of interest or competence on the part of RB. I think it is worse. They have, in fact, banned many posters from the site but there appear others that are either insiders or "protected" for whatever reason. animalcontrol_2 is the most blatant at least as far as the JAGH message board is concerned. And the more they allow him to get away with his insults and attacks, the more inflammatory he becomes and the more other posters of the same persuasion also take their insults and personal attacks to more extreme levels. There is no room there for anyone to offer an opposing view. At least here, some people believe parts of the story or all of it and others do not but, with a minor exception between me and Terry2u, it has remained civil for the most part. For that I am grateful. I may be proven completely wrong in my assessment of JAGH but for people to attack me so intensely just for having a different opinion seems much worse than simply infantile!

New Message
Please login to post a reply