Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

"My name on RB is Terry2u the same as here"

Perhaps you could start by explaining why you lied about your alias on RB since it was tinman_2u that just got TOS'd there. By the way, people only get removed from RB for violating their Terms of Service, not just because someone else disagrees with their posts. Would you care to share with this board which terms of service you violated to get banned?

"You have no evidence to back up a lot of your posts so that makes them opinions the same as mine"

What have I said that is not backed up by evidence? No reverse merger has been completed. There have been a multitude of delays in all the efforts to effect a reverse merger, current and past. Millions of dollars of shareholder money have been spent on executive pay and legal fees. A previous executive was found by the SEC to have illegally sold shares and is no longer with the company. The court action against naked shorts failed. Several different attempts to modify the stock to trigger a naked short squeeze have failed. Which of those are not backed up by evidence?

I truly hope the merger goes through next week and the stock can react on balance in the open market to Cardio's prospects, naked short covering or no naked short covering, and massive stock dilution. The only way to know where the stock price will go is for the deal to get done. And by the way, the suggestion that a reverse merger with a shell company should only take a few weeks was from the posting of one of the longs on RB, not from me. This latest effort has taken about 4 months so far which also is fact, not opinion!

New Message
Please login to post a reply