Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

Terry and Gismo,

I hope that your exchange here on the board has helped you to clear the air and now you folks can get back to posting some more information about Cardio and Jag. If you guys need to discuss matters that you feel still need to be settled between you please send private messages to each other. If any of us would like to discuss other stocks or general political, economic or social issues those should really be discussed on the Jag Media Off Topic Forum. You can get there by clicking on the Off Topic Forum in the first list on the upper left. Cooky and I often discuss stuff there. However I must admit that I myself have not been nearly as rigorous about this as I should be. I am sure that Chil ,who is an old hand at this as well as a Hub leader and President, will provide us with gentle but most useful guidance when we mistakenly post in the wrong place (Ha).

Keeping several fingers and toes crossed in hopes that this thing will be resolved in a profitable way next week. Enjoy the sun if you can ever find any. Have a great weekend.

Doc

New Message
Please login to post a reply