Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

is the ability to have a disussion without attacking other posters. This is one of the six rules everyone agrees to when signing up. I left St*chh*use because of similar nonsense as everyone is talking about at RB. I have almost hit the violation button on most of the posts since this Hub started. I suggest we leave RB out of the discussion and if, as the Doctor suggests, you need to vent at anyone, do it by PM, I have no interest in the past of JAGH as it will be absorbed and diluted post merger (aquisition). The company is not a mover and shaker IMO and thus no interest to me.

I come from the Cardio side and see the path they are on. The future looks interesting. I do not expect information to be freely given as they are in a race to market with many patented ideas and products. The ride will be interesting on Agoracom as the CEO is very tight lipped on what and where, as proprietory information is the key to winning the marketing battle.

Naked shares, innuendo, sub plots and the like are fun but lets bury the JAG past and discuss what will help us as investors. It is time to swallow the bitter JAG pill, be it red or blue, sell or hold for the medium term. The desire is to get to NASDAQ from the OTC.

New Message
Please login to post a reply