Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

Jul 27, 2009 09:24AM
Jul 28, 2009 06:58AM

Hi Terry,

Thanks for the input.. Not only do I not twitter but I have never even facebooked. I have enough trouble trying to surf with my dial-up connection only country location. I can't even get a single bar on my cellphone. I still have 20,000 shares of Jag which is a whole lot less than I once had. I have waded into the filings and read the press releases and I'm still not all that sure what exactly I will hold after the acquisition if I still have my JAGH shares. I know that Cardio shareholders get 85% of Jag. Does that mean that we will have 15% of the new company which includes the Cardio company? I think that is the deal as it now stands. If this is true this may be a very good thing indeed. The more I learn about Cardiogenics the more I begin to think that this company may eventually have winning products. In which case one should hold onto their Jag shares until they become shares in the new company. On the other hand since Cardio is , in all probability, a company which will take a rather long time to become highly profitable one may be better advised to sell the Jag shares now and buy into the new company at a later date. I'm conflicted about this stock as I have been for almost eight years now. The good news is that I actually have a small profit on my remaining shares and in this small-cap market I would really hate to blow that small profit. By not selling my shares at .40 recently I was predicting that the stock price may reach $1.00 before the acquisition. This seems much less likely as we rapidly approach the signing date.

Thanks for your thoughts on this matter, Terry. I shall sign off now , try to see what a twitter is, and ponder the fate of my remaining small investment in Jag Media.

Sun is shinning in the Eastern Townships of la belle province. We have not seen much this summer. I had best drive my car while I can.

Have a great day and good luck to us all.

Doc

New Message
Please login to post a reply