Jul 31, 2009 05:58PM

Jul 31, 2009 06:00PM

Jul 31, 2009 06:25PM

Jul 31, 2009 07:53PM
Jul 31, 2009 10:49PM

Jul 31, 2009 10:52PM

Jul 31, 2009 11:02PM

Aug 01, 2009 12:05AM

I am definitely rolling the dice with the relatively small position in Jag that I still own. In order to have made the correct decision not to have sold on Friday when I nearly pulled the trigger on my remaining 20k shares at least one of several ifs would have to come to fruition. Namely:

1. If the folks now owning the unrestricted Jag shares support the stock at these levels or higher on the speculation of an eventual short squeeze.

2. If the folks now owning the unrestricted Jag shares support the stock at these levels or even higher speculating that in six months CyberGenics will add a lot of value to the shares.

3. If the longs continue to make small purchases at the ask to support the stock for whatever reason.

I think that everyone understands that a massive dilution is coming but some hope that something good will come of this within six months. Others cannot get over the idea of NSS that has been floating around for over eight years. If I could do a do over would I have dumped my shares at .39 yesterday? You betcha!

Meanwhile I continue to hear really good things about the potential of CyberGenics and its products. Who knows, maybe we will have another Pfizer on our hands some day. It is surprising that the stock held up on Friday. I agree that a cogent analysis should have led to a lot of selling before the deal was done. Perhaps in the end it is irrational exuberance which will still save the bacon.

It should be an interesting Monday, especially over on the other message board.

Good luck,

Doc

New Message
Please login to post a reply