Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

I don't understand the misconception you and others have about the massive dilution. IT OCCURRED TODAY, NOT SIX MONTHS FROM NOW. An additional 422 MILLION shares exist IMMEDIATELY in JAGH stock as of the announcement. The dilution doesn't wait six months, it has already happened! Those shares can't be sold in the open market for six months but are entitled immediately to 85% of any current or future value of the combined entities. Unless there are a huge number of new buyers for the shares, the sevenfold dilution of the value of the shares based on today's closing price and market capitalization translates to between 5 and 6 cents a share.

If there are a huge number of naked shorts (as has been fantasized on this board for years) that have to cover starting Monday then the 70 million original shares can't meet the demand and the price will soar. If there is not huge naked short covering on Monday I think the price plunges. During all the hype leading up to this acquisition, there was still an average daily volume of less than 200,000 shares. Not exactly a mad rush into the stock by excited newbies. With 70 million original shares still out there, that type of daily demand won't exactly overwhelm the stock.

The best news may be there are only a few more days to wait and all the bs in the world from either side of this argument won't matter. Then all the guessing will be over and the reality of 350 million naked shorts will materialize or it will not. Good luck to you. I don't wish you any loss although I will have no sympathy for the pumpers over on RB. If the stock goes down they only have themselves to blame. I will feel sorry, though, for all the people that accepted their speculation as fact if it results in significant financial losses. If the stock soars, those like me that didn't believe the story will have missed the opportunity to make a lot of money.

New Message
Please login to post a reply