Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

How Very Ironic...

posted on Aug 28, 2009 09:30AM

The vindictive whining little mind over on RB who is going to report me to the SEC is not aware of the sweet irony of the trade in reference. He and his other vocal and abusive pumpers are waiting for a fantasy short squeeze in JAGH when, in fact, it was an actual short squeeze in PYX that led to the profitable (and legal) trade I made. There was a fairly significant short interest in the stock when the takeover by Energizer was announced. The takeover was a 100% cash deal with no other interested suitors, yet the PYX stock price ended up going higher than the cash offer price due to the short squeeze.

That short interest was public information and the only thing anyone had to do was put the two pieces of the puzzle together ("surmise") for a profitable no-brainer trade, even after the merger was publicly announced. Regardless of whether or not my wife worked for the company, she had no insider knowledge and I just used information that anyone else had access to after it was announced in financial media.

I guess I might be a bit upset too if someone made a 5X profit while my own investment ended up cutting itself to about one fifth of its peak value. I don't think, however, I would waste my time with a futile crybaby report to the SEC.

Aug 28, 2009 09:47AM

Aug 28, 2009 10:15AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply