Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

Don't look for me on RB for a while.

posted on Aug 31, 2009 11:02AM

I once again have reached my limit for their insults and attacks and need to take a break from it. Several of them are so childish they are going to report me to the SEC for a completely legal trade I happened to mention in a totally unrelated stock. I guess they just can't stand the thought of someone making a profitable trade while their stock once again fails to deliver and they watch their paper losses grow yet again. That will actually be terrific if I get direct contact from the SEC as a result. There are legitimate complaints I have about several stocks that I would love to have them look into, including JAGH.

They claim it is the "bashers" on RB that are taking down the stock, as if that could make a difference in any actively traded stock. But let's see what excuse they have even if no one questions their fantasy theories. I know there are some longs here that may also disagree with me but it seems the discussions have at least been civil for the most part. I am happy to continue contributing my thoughts to this board if anyone cares. If not, that is OK too. I truly have no position in JAGH and have not for more than two years. I gain nothing if the stock goes to 0 or to 100. If, on the other hand, the manipulation is going on that I believe is going on then there should certainly be an investigation and some severe penalties.

New Message
Please login to post a reply